Saturday, 12 May 2007

The Drastic Change

Well, I finally got this thing up and running for all you folks back home and abroad! I think it'll be more exciting when the baby is here (not too much longer!) but I thought I would just give some updates. Well, only one update at this point, actually. After months of talking about it, I finally did it. I cut my hair and it's not just a trim either!
Here is my hair length before (excuse the very bad picture):

and here it is after:

It was a very drastic change but I'm lovin' it! Thanks goes out to my wonderful sister-in-law, Cheryl.

3 comments:

ec said...

wow ash...hot! keep us posted!

David A Edwards said...

Hey! I wanted to see a pregnant picture! I had no idea your hair was so long! Did being pregnant make it grow fast?

Ashley said...

Yeah, that was one bonus pregnancy symptom, my hair grew way fast!