I wanted to give a little bit of info on my experience of giving birth here in Toronto. I did complain a lot about having to be all the way out in Toronto for my first time giving birth. I had many fears but I must say that I would do it again in a heartbeat! I think I had the best experience one can have in the labour and delivery process. I went through approx. 20 hrs of labour, 20 minutes of pushing, and I did it all naturally! The nurses were way impressed as I guess it is very rare that one goes without the epidural. I didn't even tear and the recovery process has been speedy. I even got to sit in a fancy jacuzzi tub during labour too (I wouldn't have seen that in Raymond)! I'm thinking of flying out here to have my next baby. 
Saturday, 30 June 2007
North York General Hospital
Posted by Ashley at 11:45
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
nice work ashley...i'm so proud of you! so...i've had a little mishap with your bracelet, i mean aubreys. i have to make a new one, so let me know what color you want and i'll start again. just leave me a comment on my blog, or tell your mom or however...just get me word somehow. we'll try to call you guys on a sunday or something. i'm so excited to hold aubrey.
Thanks Erin. Any color will do:) I'm so excited that you are making her one. I just think they are so cute. You're the best!
p.s. i love that picture of you in the tub...priceless!
Post a Comment