Thursday, 20 September 2007

Walkin' & Talkin'... and Laughin'!

Well, Aubrey has been putting a little bit of weight on her legs since she was about 2.5 months and she has now discovered that her legs can move! (Yes, I have heard that this can cause bowlegged-ness but her pediatrician and my doctor said it is actually good for muscle development and doesn't cause bowlegged-ness). She takes little steps and I have to say that it is pretty funny. The down side: Aubrey now wants to be "standing" and "walking" all the time. We were warned and I am now working on helping her forget about it. Last Friday, before "walking", Aubrey laughed a real laugh for the first time! And now, Aubrey's latest, is using her voice! She coos away and it is the cutest thing ever. She is becoming more and more fun as time goes on. I think that's the best part about motherhood, seeing her grow and develop and spending all of my time doing so. And not to brag, but Aubrey is now sleeping at least 10 hours at night! She slept for 11.5 last night! What a girl...


(Excuse the messy house, it's not usually like that... I'm so embarrassed)!

3 comments:

ec said...

brag away! she's earned it...

she's so stinkin' adorable.

Jon, Wendy, Riley, Chris, and Jo said...

That's Crazy! I love your blog! She is a dolly! Come with mom in March!

Anonymous said...

Get out the jolly jumper! Both Ty and Nate were in their's at 3 1/2 months. I bet she'll love it! Don't worry, bow-leggedness is an old wives tale! She's definately a cutie!