Friday, 14 January 2011

Carter's 3 Months


Carter:
  • is a whopping 16lbs 8oz
  • is super happy and has the cutest belly laugh
  • can hold his head up really well
  • still doesn't love the soother but will take one when he's really tired and being forced to
  • now tolerates tummy time
  • likes to hold his hands together
  • still pukes a tonne
  • drools a lot
  • is my worst sleeper yet but still sleeps pretty well only waking once in a 11-13 hour period at night
  • his daddy is his favorite person next to me of course
  • loves to suck on his hands
  • is very social and loves to tell stories
  • has started to rub his eyes when he's getting tired





6 comments:

The Lowry's said...

How awful to be so sick over Christmas. I'm sure glad that your dad is okay. Crazy! You guys had quite the Christmas holidays, birthday, anniversary and New Years! Not the usually eh? I haven't seen you in forever. Glad you updated your blog and wow, Carter has sure grown since I held him last. Love the pic of Aubrey and Carter. Darling.

Cheryl said...

Um... #1-I can't get over how old Aubrey looks in that photo! She is getting so photogenic, and SO grown up!
#2 Your kids are seriously so incredibly cute, I just can't get over it! I feel so lucky that I get to be their auntie!

Woods said...

darling darling kids Ashley! And your new hair looks great!

ec said...

holy posts! hooray!

i loved all of it.

you're a babe.

your kids are getting so big!

and i want to see pictures of your house. or just see it in person.

talk soon...

kelsey said...

those huge blue eyes are killing me. I can't believe how big your babies are (all of them)!!!

Karlene said...

ok, seriously all i can see in the 1st picture is your dad!!! lol too fun!! you kids are def. branded.