So I may have lied... this next post has nothing to do with my hair. I don't even have a picture of my hair yet! Don't worry, I will get to that. As for right now I just thought that I would share some pictures of my little angel who is now 4 months! I can hardly believe it. This past month has brought on so many new developments... cooing, laughing, walking - just to name a few. She is such a joy! She's still sleeping close to 11 hours at night too! I couldn't ask for a better baby.

Just to add a funny story, a couple of weeks ago while at church, Chris and I were sitting out in the foyer and Aubrey was starting to get a little fussy. I was holding her so Chris reached out to take her and the rest of the story goes like this:
Chris - "Come to daddy"
Aubrey - "Daddy" (clear as day, no word of a lie)
Chris - "Did you hear that?"
Me - "Sure did!"
Okay, so maybe she didn't really say it, but it sure sounded like it! WEIRD!
Friday, 12 October 2007
October 5th = 4 Months!
Posted by Ashley at 22:50
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
She is so cute! she is getting so big!!
Post a Comment