Thursday, 10 April 2008

IT'S A BOY!

We had our ultrasound today and it was very clear that we are expecting a boy! I have never seen Chris so excited about anything before. He has been searching for names and picked one out (we'll see if he gets his way) and talking about nursery decor. I am very excited too. Seeing the baby on the screen made it that much more real. He was a lot more active during the ultrasound than Aubrey was. That makes me a little nervous. I hope he'll be as good a baby as Aubrey is!

13 comments:

ec said...

congrats, girl.

i knew it ;)

Nikki said...

That is so exciting Aubrey will need a brother to protect her! Congrats and we will for sure need to talk more once school is done for the semester! I will be living in Lethbridge and planning regular gatherings with Becky so you must join! I feel like I haven't seen you in this life time. But alas school is almost done! Miss ya and I am very excited for your little family to get a little boy!

Jon, Wendy, Riley, Chris, and Jo said...

Ahhhhh.... we are soo excited for ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Wow! Cool!

Now if Chris starts ignoring Aubrey, slap him for me.

By the way, I've always thought "Jonathon" was a good name for a little boy. Means "gift from God," which is also cool.

C'mon. You know you wanna.

Ashley Smith said...

I'm so excited for you guys. congrats

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

CONGRATS ! A BOY! how fun!

kelsey said...

ah! how exciting. that will be so fun to have one of each!!!! except that you have to buy all new stuff! ha. it's a good excuse!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh... I so called it.

Congrats! Boys are so much fun!

Keshia Larsen said...

That Sarah.. 2 for 2! lol. Congrats! It's soo much fun having one of each!
I'm sure Aubrey will be an amazing big sister to her lil' bro!

Carly & Jesse said...

Aww! congrats! that will be so fun! I loved seeing you the other day! Love you!

Mason Clan said...

Ash Congrats!!! I havent talked to you forever!! I am so excited for you... Boys are great!!!.. I am sure girls are too.. Well congrats again, thats so awesome!!

Francis Family said...

Congrats on a boy!! Thats so exciting!!

Francis Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.