I guess I failed to explain about our summer situation so I thought I would fill everyone in. Chris left for Fairfax, Virgina on the 25th of April where he is selling pest control for Green Star. It's a new company (this is it's first summer in operation) that was started by Kyle Wood. He was Chris' manager in Toronto last summer when he sold security systems for APX and is also my second cousin (useless information, I know, but I thought I would share). Chris is managing the office this year and is actually doing quite well with his sales thus far. Aubrey and I are still home in Lethbridge and will be until the 18th of this month when we will be flying out to meet him. I only get to stay until June 20th as I need to be near my doctor and where I am covered by health care. Chris will be coming back for the birth of the baby (and hopefully he'll make it on time or I don't know what I'll do) and then he'll go back out to Fairfax to continue to do post season sales. Well, he says he will, but I highly doubt that will happen considering how easy it was for him to get back to work after Aubrey was born (*note the sarcasm). Right now it is just Aubrey and I at the house but when I get back my parents will be living with me as they are somewhat homeless. My sister-in-law, Cheryl, is over here often which is very nice. Jess (my brother and Cheryl's husband) is selling pest control with Chris and she had to stay behind because of work. We keep each other company. Oh, and just to clarify, we are NOT moving to the states permanently. Not this year, anyway. I've had many people asking me if we are for some reason, but nope, Lethbridge will be our home for at least another year. I guess not everybody understands the life of a summer salesman/student. I still have people who are surprised to see me around southern Alberta and I often get asked how long I am visiting from out east. Ha!
Tuesday, 6 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh ash!! wish i was up there so I could play while he's gone. but it will be fine. it will fun to have your mom and dad there! and maybe Chris will be able to concentrate on selling really well without you there! Love you!
ash! Too bad you won't be around when I'm down! Hopefully I'll get to see you sometime though!
Post a Comment