Sunday, 20 July 2008

Touched By An Angel

You have to see this. Words cannot describe...

5 comments:

Amber said...

Do you know them? How sad! You shouldn't look at stuff like that when you are pregnant! I am not, and I was crying quite a bit!

The Lowry's said...

Okay, I bawled my eyes out. How sad, but how touching. How do people do it without the gospel I just don't know. Thanks, it made me even more grateful for what I have.

Schows said...

Ashley, What are you trying to do to me my dear??!! I bawled my eyes out first thing this morning. That is so sad.... do you know those people? Secondly, you shouldn't be watching that, not at your state. I just can't imagine! On a happier note, hows my little Aubrey?? I hear shes busy doing the stairs, just like her friend Lola! Hope all is well!
We miss you out here!

Anonymous said...

Oh... I watched this on Christal Beavens blog... and cried my eyes out. Oh how my heart aches for them.

kelsey said...

uh. i'm still bawling. why did you do that to me? how could you even watch that, being pregnant? ahh... i'm seriously dying right now. i need to go hold my precious baby!!!