Thursday, 10 February 2011
Ramblings of a Mum
I've been thinking a lot lately about each of my babies and how fast the time flies. It seems like time is speeding up more and more with each baby and I find myself wondering where the time has gone. It's funny to me that when Aubrey was born I felt like I was so busy and there didn't seem to be enough hours in the day. I enjoyed my sweet baby girl but I don't think I really took the time to ENJOY her, to just sit and cuddle her and breath her in and just take in every moment. And then Jensen came along not too much later. Then I realized what busy was! I tried my best to really enjoy him, but it was hard with two babies just 15 months apart. And now I have 3 and I have even less time to just enjoy my baby. I think it's true what they say, that the transition from 2 to 3 is much harder than the transition from 1 to 2. We still haven't found our new normal yet! So now it is my responsibility to really focus in on my little ones and take in each moment, moment by moment, and enjoy it because if I blink, those moments will have passed me by.
Posted by Ashley at 02:46
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I loved this Ash, and I think you're an amazing mom. Thanks for the little "look into motherhood", I'll take all the tips I can get!
I hear ya! I already have goals with our next baby to just enjoy him/her more! Maybe that will be possible now that my other three are older!
Well said and such a good reminder.
Post a Comment