Thursday, 21 April 2011

Carter 5 & 6 Months


5 months


5 months


6 months

I can't believe my baby is already 6 months old! I am in a bit of denial about it. I really do not want Carter to grow up!

Carter:
  • weighed 18lbs 6oz when he turned 5 months
  • weighs 20lbs 2oz as of today
  • started rolling from his back to tummy in both directions and loves to be on his tummy
  • gets up onto his knees and tries to push forward
  • pushes up on his hands and ends up pushing himself backwards
  • can sit if he supports himself with his hands but prefers to be on his tummy
  • goes to bed at 6:30pm and sleeps until at least 5, nurses goes back to sleep for 3-4 hours
  • a couple of weeks ago he slept 13.5 hours straight!
  • he is happy and content and an all around fabulous baby
Happy 6 months baby Carter! We love you! Please quit growing up so fast!

3 comments:

ec said...

that is one cute baby!

Karlene said...

ash he is sooo cute and i think he looks just like your dad. adorable!!!

Amber said...

So cute! I thought you were travelling all day yesterday...did you blog while driving? :)