Monday, 30 July 2007

Football Fun

This past Thursday, Chris and I took Aubrey to her first CFL football game! We took the subway to see the Toronto Argonauts play the Montreal Alouettes as my cousin Ben Cahoon (#86 on the Als) was nice enough to give us tickets for some fantastic seats. We were four rows from field and close to the goal line. The field is right under the CN tower which is beautifully lit at night with red and purplish lights. It was a lot of fun and Aubrey was so good! I felt bad for her because of the noise (I forgot how loud those games are!)but she slept through most of the game! We didn't get to meet up with Ben because of some miscommunication on my behalf and because of a pooey mess on Aubrey's behalf (a bit of a gong show) which was a little disappointing but it was an enjoyable evening none the less!

2 comments:

ec said...

countdown is on!

we're so excited to see you guys...and to meet aubrey.

The Lowry's said...

Hey Ashley,

It was good to see you today even though it was brief. I remember those early days of when Jaycie was little and I took pictures almost everyday at first. Make sure you continue to take lots of pictures because you will look back and love that you did. They change so quickly and you won't really realize until you look back a year later and go wow! I have taken lots and love it. Just a little piece of advice. It's so fun to see your blog. We will keep one another updated through them I guess. All the best! It just keeps on getting better and better. What a cutie!