I know everyone says that a baby doesn't give her first "true social smile" until she is at least six weeks. I believe that isn't true as Aubrey gave hers when she was 2 weeks old. It was during a 3 a.m. feeding. She was looking right at me while I was talking to her when she just gave the biggest grin! It made being up at that time worth my while. And just last week she started to give a bit of a laugh. Chris and I are the only ones who have heard it. I think it's just her warming up to a real giggle, but it's a start. Here is proof of her smile... it isn't quite the real thing, but it is the best we could get on camera (after sitting and waiting with camera in hand for quite a while)!
Saturday, 14 July 2007
Giggles and Grins
Posted by Ashley at 19:34
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She is so cute Ash! i hope to see you while we are in the same area code! your pictures are very cool. That one Teagan took is beautiful! Love ya girl! I hope all is well!
I totally agree! (I'm sure most mother's will). Nate gave his first real smile way earlier then what they say! What do they know, right! She is so cute and getting so big! I'm sure Sue and Teagan will have lots of pics to show and have lots of good things to say about your adorable little girl!
it's just gas
Post a Comment