Friday, 12 October 2007

News Flash

She did it! She finally did it! Aubrey rolled over all by herself this evening. It was amazing. She has been so close for so long, but she hates being on her tummy, so I think she's just been purposefully avoiding it. I actually didn't witness the whole thing, but Chris swears that he didn't help her. I've seen her get onto her side but then she immediately gets onto her back again. While on her tummy she tried to roll back over, but couldn't quite get over her arm. The poor gal gets so frustrated...

While on her back, she moves herself by arching her back and pushes her feet on the ground. It's pretty fascinating to watch. She must also do it either while falling asleep or just waking up because we often find her with her head at the opposite end of the crib we put her to sleep at! She never ceases to amaze me.

And here are a couple of fun pictures I took recently (I caught her in the act):

1 comments:

ec said...

yeah aubrey!

i'm excited to see her again.