hey, i needed to cut it so bad. I wanted something new so i went for it. Trust me I NEVER thought I'd cut it like this! i wanted something more "momish" if you know what i mean. ha but i love it!! thanks
Sorry about having no hair pics yet but I'm working on it! Truth be told I've been having skin issues so I'm waiting until I look a little cuter... And Chris sucks at taking pictures! I promise they will be on before Sunday. Love you all!
8 comments:
So pretty!!
Kyla was bald too don't worry, it'll come! She is so cute though!
hey, i needed to cut it so bad. I wanted something new so i went for it. Trust me I NEVER thought I'd cut it like this! i wanted something more "momish" if you know what i mean. ha but i love it!! thanks
she looks like Chris here! too cute!
k...pictures of the hair ash.
aubrey is so stinkin' cute.
I agree with Momma C... Bring on the hair! love you!
come on ash...i've been patiently waiting.
hair pix!
Sorry about having no hair pics yet but I'm working on it! Truth be told I've been having skin issues so I'm waiting until I look a little cuter... And Chris sucks at taking pictures! I promise they will be on before Sunday. Love you all!
Post a Comment