Thursday, 6 March 2008

Sooo Good!

I just found this on youtube and thought that I should share it. It really is amazing, even if I do say so myself. Check it out!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Okay, so it's just Chris, but I was so proud of him that he finally got up the nerve to do it. He said that he was just so sick of people posting songs that they were playing way wrong. He's got a talent, this one does! He just listens to a song and figures it out and it doesn't take him all that long! It kind of makes me sick :)

Anonymous said...

Chris! That's so great! That is some serious talent to be able to just listen to it and then be able to hash out the notes and be able to duplicate it. Wow... thanks for posting it ash!

Anonymous said...

you have been tagged, check my blog for details

Keshia said...

Chris is really talented! & don't you worry... You'll be a great mommy of 2... it has its difficult times but the rewards are wonderful! And yes, thank goodness for family & good friends!

Keshia said...

Oh... ps this is Keshia I guess I'm logged in to my other account!

Jon, Wendy, Riley, Chris, and Jo said...

AMAZING!

Carly & Jesse said...

Ash, my dear! We are nearing on a month....... Hope all is well and that pregnancy number 2 is treating you well! love you!