Friday, 28 August 2009

1 Year

I can't believe that it has been one entire year since this whole experience when my little Jensen joined our family! It seriously feels like yesterday.



I know that when I first realized that I was pregnant with him, I wasn't exactly thrilled. But as time wore on I started to get used the idea and eventually toleration turned into excitement. And then this sweet little boy was born. It's amazing the instant love that I felt for him. The feeling was indescribable and I knew that this special little spirit was meant to join our family right then. And now I can't even imagine what life would be like without him! I am SO grateful that we have him. Happy Birthday Jensen Reid. I sure love you!

9 comments:

Amber said...

Awww...Happy Birthday Jensen. You have such a cute family Ashley!

Ashley Smith said...

Happy Birthday Jensen!! I think we need a photo update of both your babies!!

Kelli Olsen said...

they do grow too fast! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Darren said...

wow. already?

happy birthday, handsome boy! excited to see you again!

erin

The Lowry's said...

Aww such a cutie. Happy Birthday. If only they could stay little for a little bit longer....

the burnt daisy said...

aw Happy Birthday!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

it seems so weird to me! 1 year old already?!
Happy birthday Jensen!
p.s. I need your e-mail address to invite you to my blog - unless you are rebelling and don't want to look at it anymore!
e-mail me:
kristinsmith5@hotmail.com
(make sure to let me know where you are living now. I'm thinking somewhere close to me?!)

Jessica.B said...

happy belated birthday jensen!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday! He is so cute..where is the "now" shot? :)