Dear "horrid friend", your update was great. It was full of sass. I like sass. Plus, I actually got to see your children, which I rarely get to do! Looking forward to next month's post! Ha!
Is that a bruise on your daughter's head? (This is Michelle, BTW, Mandy's sister. I had to make some changes to my display name! I don't want you wondering who the heck M is!)
Cute kids! yes, a strider is definitely worth the money. especially cause you can pass it down to all your kids. Ty wouldn't even try pedaling on a reg bike...after he rode the strider for awhile he got on a reg bike and away he went. Its awesome in teaching them how to balance too.
9 comments:
Jensen is like a clone of you! Aubrey has a good mix. Dang cute kids forsure!!
oh my gosh. YES... i'm happy. but i could be happier with more words than 2. . . ha. they are growing up! holy cow. that's weird. love the pictures.
Haha, you're so funny! They are so freaking cute!! We NEED to hang out this week. Call me.
Dear "horrid friend",
your update was great.
It was full of sass. I like sass.
Plus, I actually got to see your children, which I rarely get to do!
Looking forward to next month's post! Ha!
Is that a bruise on your daughter's head? (This is Michelle, BTW, Mandy's sister. I had to make some changes to my display name! I don't want you wondering who the heck M is!)
no I'm not happy because the weather killed all our plans
So cute! Are those the wall pictures for mom? Mine aren't too great, maybe next years update pics....
Most Happy!
I think Aubrey looks like you! What's with the bruise?
Cute kids! yes, a strider is definitely worth the money. especially cause you can pass it down to all your kids. Ty wouldn't even try pedaling on a reg bike...after he rode the strider for awhile he got on a reg bike and away he went. Its awesome in teaching them how to balance too.
Post a Comment