Sunday, 14 October 2012

2

Carter is 2. My BABY is 2!! That went by way too fast and I can hardly stand it. And no, it it not time for another one.
This boy is a treasure to say the least. He is such a BOY and he keeps us laughing all the time. He can be really sweet but then can be a bit of a beast too, but in his beastly moments, we usually can't help but laugh at him. He's got the best smile and knows how to work a crowd. Everyone who meets him falls in love with him. I've had quite a few people tell me that they are going to steal him from me. But he's mine and I love him to pieces.

 *Poor quality pics from my piece of junk phone...
Carter got spoiled today from the many people who adore him
Carter with his Cousin Ethan who is 1 yr and 2 days younger
Happy Birthday Carter!

6 comments:

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

Ash -
i totally laughed at your comment "and no, it's not time for another one!"
People will ALWAYS say that I've decided!
Happy birthday to your baby!

Kelli Olsen said...

um. we need to see you guys. Hopefully this Gramma Sunday. We will finally be there. He is such a handsome little guy!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Carter! I had a dream last night that you, Melissa, and I went to the hospital at the same time to have babies, and you delivered first. Weird. There's probably some kind of meaning there.......just sayin'

Our Family of Four said...

Happy Birthday Carter! Such a stud he is!

Ryan and Amanda said...

2 already?! What?! Happy belated birthday Carter!

Kristen Gibb said...

Yay!! I just found your blog and I can't wait to read more. I CANNOT believe that Aubrey is in kindergarten. That just blew my mind. Hope life is treating you well!!