Sunday, 23 September 2007

I'm It!

Okay, here I go...
A-attached or single- very much attached :)
B-best friends- Chris, my mom, Sheighla, Amy, Mandy, Anona... just to name a few!
C-cake or pie- cake, but it must be of the cheese variety. Preferably Key Lime. Wait... does that count as a pie?
D-day of choice- Yep, Sunday.
E-essential item- Diddo. A good book.
F-fave color- green.
G-gummy bears or worms- chocolate. Not a fan of gummies.
H-hometown- Three Hills, AB
I-indulgences- Sleeping when I should be cleaning, reading when I should be sleeping... or cleaning... or doing anything else for that matter!
J-january or july- If I wasn't off gallivanting in random places during the summer for summer sales, definitely July. Canada day, Family reunions, CABIN TIME!
K-kids- Aubrey Jo.
L- life is uncomplete without- (me fail English? that's unpossible! sorry, uncomplete made me think of that) but yea, my family.
M-marriage data- December 30, 2005 Cardston, AB
N-# of siblings- 4. 2 Bros 2 Sis's
O-oranges or apples- Apples!
P-phobias or fears- SPIDERS! And that something is going to be wrong with any one of my children, mentally or physically.
Q-quotes- "You never know when you are going to get the goodies in life. It could be from success, it could be from failure." -John Travolta
R-reason to smile- Definitlely my hubby, my angel of a baby girl, and God's creations.
S-season- fall. Love the colors, the weather, and the sweaters!
T- tag three- Amber, Britt, Wendy
U-unknown fact about me- Ha! There are no unknowns about me. I guess you could say I'm an open book!
V-vegetarian or oppressor of animals- I wouldn't call me an oppressor of animals... If you know me, you know this is true but I do like to eat certain ones!
W-worst habit- I know I have many bad ones but I don't want to admit to them on the web thank you very much!
X-xrays or ultrasounds- Depends... Ultrasounds when your pregnant because they are amazing, but when something is wrong... Xrays are less of a big deal.
Y-your fave food- I just like food. No particular faves here. Well... maybe a nice rib eye stake and a loaded baked potato. mmmm...
Z-zodiac- Aries

2 comments:

ec said...

nice work ash...

Francis Family said...

hey! I didn't know you had a blog. I'll ad you to mine. Your daughter is adorable!! I miss that age! enjoy every moment!!