I am pretty sure I have been tagged at least 10 times in the last few months (3 times in the last few days) so I guess I should do at least on of them. This is probably the last time I'll do a tag so don't feel offended if you tag me and I don't put one on my blog. Anyhoo, I've kind of combined two of the ones that seem most popular so here goes...
*8 Things*
8 things I am passionate about:
1. my family
2. the gospel
3. health
4. reading/learning
5. animals (especially horses)
6. music
7. friendship
8. food
8 places I would love to see:8 things I am passionate about:
1. my family
2. the gospel
3. health
4. reading/learning
5. animals (especially horses)
6. music
7. friendship
8. food
1. Israel
2. Russai
3. China
4. Uganda
5. Scotland
6. Norway
7. Denmark
8. Cuba
8 tv shows I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. Heros
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Yep, it's the honest truth. I only watch two T.V. Shows. We don't have cable or satellite so we watch our two favorite shows online. Aubrey doesn't get to watch T.V. or movies either and I love it!
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. exercised (Pilates all the way!)
2. changed diapers
3. fed babies
4. read A LOT of books with babies
5. played with babies
6. bathed babies
7. napped with babies
8. read scriptures with Chris
8 favourite places to eat:
1. The Keg
2. Wok Box
3. On The Border
4. Booster Juice
5. Pita Pit
6. The Cheesecake Cafe
7. Moxies
8. Tony Roma's
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Having the house ready to sell
2. Selling the house
3. Finding out what Chris is doing in life years and therefore what I am doing in life
4. Christmas in St. George
5. Uganda with dad (hopefully)
6. Owning, or even riding a horse again
7. Selling my saddles and Chris' drums (well, having the money from it afterward)
8. Getting out of southern Alberta
8 things on my wish list:
1. Having my kids grow up to be "outstanding citizens" and good members of the church
2. Being out of debt
3. Jensen having the same schedule as Aubrey so that I can have some time with Chris and time for myself (don't get me wrong, I love my kids and being a mom, a break would just be nice every once and a while)
4. A clean house
5. Being able to cook well and actually cooking for my family EVERY night
6. A house with a yard fenced in yard for my kids to play
7. More room in my house
8. For Chris to hear from O.C. Tanner
I'm not going to tag anybody because I don't want people to feel obligated. Feel free though!

1 comments:
Don't you just love the office? I wish it was longer than 1/2 hour. We are exactly the same way. We watch the office and CSI off the computer. We never watch our t.v. unless it is movies we have rented. I love not having commercials either.
Where are you hoping to live other than S Alberta? Are you in lethbridge or Raymond right now? I can't remember.
Post a Comment