For the last few weeks I have spent a lot time away from the computer and a lot more time trying to get my house clean and ready to sell. It's definitely a difficult task with two little ones that demand a lot of attention. Thankfully, a week ago Saturday, my parents spent the day with me and we got EVERYTHING done. Every room is cleaned, every hole patched, every extra removed... it feels so good! Our condo is finally clean and officially up for sale!
What's even better is that since the day of cleaning, I have kept it clean! It feels so good to wake up to a clean house with the dishes already done and none sitting by the sink piling up, no toys to climb over, no junk taking up the hallway. *sigh* I feel so much better. I am also pleased to report that I have been making meals regularly and showering and getting ready every day and both of my babes are getting baths every day! I'm finally getting organized! I think one of the things that has helped the most is that I have someone who is working on it with me. My friend Taryn and I talk on the phone to get each other motivated and keep each other on track. She's helping me be a better person in general and what more could you ask for in a friend?
So now the condo just has to be sold. Within one week of having listed our place for sale we, have already had a couple come look at it. Chris said they seemed to really like it so we'll just have to wait and see what happens. No matter what happens with the condo we leave for Red Deer the 27th of this month. It's definitely going to be a busy month for us!





10 comments:
Your condo looks super cute, and super clean! Nice work. I'm sure you won't have any problems selling it.
Why am I not in on this "help each other be better" deal? lol. really though. . .
I love your kitchen!!
Holy smokes you're organized!!! Great job on the place! It looks great! I hope you guys are able to sell it quickly....even though i wish you were staying in the Ward!!!
Good Luck. It looks great! We might be doing the same in the next week or two...we will see. We are seriously thinking of moving to Raymond. Jeff works there, we both grew up there, etc. etc. etc.
Do you want to come over and do the same to our house for me? :)
what a downer of a post. I was seriously hoping for Baby Shurtz #3! Your condo looks great. Isn't buying/selling houses great fun?!
I totally agree.. clean and declutter/unclutter is good. I just got my kitchen walls, ceiling, cupboards and floor done and I don't want to walk in there, because it's so nice. Now if I could just find the time to declutter the rest of the house..and garage.. one drawer, one box, one room at a time..(sigh..)
Doesn't it feel so good and refreshing to be organized! I've been organized the last few days too...feels so good! I hope I can keep it up. Hope the Condo sells soon for you! Hopefully we'll see you guys at Grandma's this weekend!
i wish i were rich, id buy it..its so cute in there!!
Hey! Looking good! Way to go on your motivation...I am still in my pj's currently. Dang it! I was thinking of calling you today. I need a pep talk! :)
Post a Comment