Saturday, 15 May 2010

Another Aubrey Moment

Yesterday I was packing up to go swimming. Earlier, Chris had moved all our swimming suits and towels from where they were hanging in the bathroom and they were scattered about our room. My swimming suit was the only one that seemed to be missing. Aubrey was sitting on my bed watching me frantically search for said swimming suit while I was muttering to myself about how odd it was that it wasn't there. Aubrey piped up and said, "Chillax mom! It's in the bathroom!" Low and behold, there it was. Hanging in the bathroom. She doesn't miss a thing, this one.

4 comments:

carly said...

cute story!

The Lowry's said...

You'll be glad you wrote that one down. Cute.

Cheryl said...

I'm really loving all these little moments you're posting. That little Aubrey is such a gem. Miss you!

Ashley Smith said...

Whenever I can't find something I always ask Lizzy. She usually knows. I don't know how all the mom skills of "knowing where everything is" skipped me and went to her. but at least one of us has them.