I simply couldn't take it any longer. I HAD to find out what I was having. The Dr knew, so I definitely have the right to know. So this morning I phoned over to the clinic and asked. The verdict:
WE'RE HAVING A BOY!!
I was very pleasantly surprised when I found out. I honestly thought I was having a girl just because this pregnancy has been more similar to my pregnancy with Aubrey. We did the "eye trick" and that was even tricky to tell because it looked like I had a "Y" in one eye and a "V" in the other. I'm really glad that I found out because I have gotten a few girly things saved away. Now it's time to find the boy stuff! I honestly am thrilled. Jensen REALLY needs a brother. It's going to be great! The only problem is finding a name that Chris and I can agree on...

11 comments:
Congrats!!! I'm sure Jensen will LOVE having a brother close in age to him! So exciting!!
Hooray!!! aww I'm excited for you!!
That's so awesome!! Congrats!
What is the eye trick? I've never heard of it.
Woowhoo! If you come up with a name let me know, maybe my Chris and I can steal it...
I was totally right, I'm so proud of my guessing skills. . . especially with 50/50 odds! ha. I love that you found out, this post made me laugh.
Good luck finding a name, boys are hard. I dread the day when I have to decide on a boy name, but at least Jake and I agree on names most of the time. . . lol.
p.s. ARE BECKY AND CHRIS PREGNANT??? man, being off facebook really does leave you out of the loop. . .
oh, also, you can come and visit me ANY time you want.
I'm so excited for you guys!!! What is the eye trick?
Yay Ashley! And by the way... I still love that we were amongst the first to know! You just couldn't tell a lie...
haha. I just read your "about me" on the sidebar - and what's wrong with just calling the little guy "Fetus". You could call him Feet for short. lol. You're welcome.
Congrats! Boys rock (although girls are just as awesome) - but they are so different. Just wanted to say thanks for your "I needed That" post. What a good reminder. I found myself paying more attention to stuff like Cooper calling me into the bathroom saying "Check it out". ( I was a little nervous.) Instead of being so quick to tell them I was too busy.
congrats! i hope he's just as cute as jensen ... i'm sure he will be. good luck agreeing on a name ...
talk soon.
Post a Comment