Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Halloween 2010



In our community the night of trick or treating was changed to Oct. 30th because Halloween was on Sunday. In the afternoon we went over to G & G great Shurtz's to play with the cousins for a bit and then we headed over to Chris' parent's place for some supper and to get the kids ready for some trick or treating! Darcy & Jessica were their with London, Andrew & Candace and Connor were there and Paul and Mary were down with their family which is always a blast! Aubrey and Jensen went trick or treating with Teagan, Mary, Kayzia, and Emily while the rest of us just hung out back at the house. We of course got some pictures of the cute little kids before they headed out!
This is the first time the Shurtz cousins (plus Emily, a West 1st cousin once removed) have gotten a picture together!
London, Jensen (ninja), Connor (tiger), Emily (giraffe), Aubrey (Belle), and Carter (strawberry).

Aubrey and Jensen got a pretty good haul considering they only went around one cul-de-sac and down one street. I know they were sure happy! They also got to stay up really late and watch a movie while us adults visited and played games. It was a fun evening for everyone!
And just because they're cute! Baby Carter and Lady London hanging out together. They are only 6 weeks and 6 days apart. I think they are going to be the best of friends.

3 comments:

Kelli Olsen said...

aawww! They are cute little cousin's! I love how Jensen is holding London. It makes him look like such a big boy.

Ashley Smith said...

HAHAHA SAM TOTALLY HAD THE SAME COSTUME!!! I hope you read this because I am posting it late .. maybe I will tell you on facebook too. lol

Amber said...

Did she just punch him...she knocked him out! :)