Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Hair Cuts

Back on January 12th all three kids got their hair cuts by our lovely stylist Auntie Cheryl. Aubrey's hair was crazy long and it is just too thin and fine to be left like that. It just looked bad all of the time especially considering I am horrible at doing hair!
So this is the before:
And during:
And this is the after:
Carter actually really enjoyed getting his hair cut. I think it tickled him so he was a bit squirmy:

 Jensen got his hair cut too but apparently I forgot to take pictures of him... Poor middle child! Just kidding! But I did take some pictures of all three of them looking good with their new do's! I had to share them all because there is not a single picture with all three of them looking and some are just too funny to not share!

2 comments:

kelsey said...

LOVE Aubrey's little bob. Those are some seriously cute kids you have there. I can't believe how big they all look. Jensen is huge--- and such a little stud! Too bad we're related. . . ha.

Cheryl said...

I just love spending time with your kids, so it worked out great for me!