Sunday, 1 July 2012

I AM CANADIAN


Happy Canada Day! It doesn't feel quite the same when you are over 4500km away from the town of July 1st, Raymond, Alberta, but it was a pretty good day nonetheless. We got to enjoy a parade today (I know, it's Sunday, but there isn't another parade around here at any other time and how could we not let the kiddos enjoy a parade?) and enjoy the sunshine and the heat. It really was a beautiful day today. The parade was no Raymond parade, but it was decent and there was even Candy! That's the real reason the kiddos like to go to the parade anyway.

Watching the Parade

Candy!



1 comments:

Our Family of Four said...

I remember when Chris was serving in Tooele- and he and Elder Bourne would talk about Canada day. And I became obsessed with Canada because they would always talk about how awesome it was there, haha. But anywho- looks like a fun parade! And once again, your kiddos are so dang cute!