Playing peek-a-boo with daddy always brings on a BIG smile!
Yup, she's discovered her feet! It happened almost 2 weeks ago and she's been doing this ever since!
Since discovering her feet, she now kicks the toys instead of grabbing them and manages to maneuver herself into this position:
And her least favorite time: tummy time
What a funny girl!
(No, she doesn't really have a unibrow... it must just be the angle of the picture and the fact that she is furrowing her brow as she usually does)!
Friday, 2 November 2007
Play Time
Posted by Ashley at 13:31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That unibrow picture is a little deceiving!! She is so cute!!!
hi Ash, it is me, your best friend, I mean mom, love the photos of cute little Aubrey. I know that she doesn`t have a unibrow, lucky me I have been able to spend time with her quite abit.
awww...i love the pictures. especially the one where she's got her foot up to her head.
what a beauty....see you in a couple of weeks!
well you know it wouldn't be suprising if she did have one since someone else I know very close to her has one...lol! Is that genetic?...lol!
Ash she is so cute... Let us know when you are coming to Utah i would love to see you...
Post a Comment