So yesterday was the big Super Saturday for our Ward's relief society. I have never been before as I have always felt that I am not crafty and had no interest in signing up for anything. Well this year there was a ton of stuff that I thought was cute and wanted to try out. I signed up for 7 things! Chris volunteered to take care of Aubrey for the day while I went out and had some fun. Well, I was nervous to leave Aubrey for such a long period of time, especially since she won't take a bottle but I went for it. I pumped and left a couple of bottles and took off for the day. Our church building is basically only two blocks away so it really wasn't a huge deal. Let me tell you I had a BLAST! I made some dang cute things (which I will post pictures of at a much later time as I am giving most of the things as gifts) and what is amazing is they actually turned out quite swell in my opinion. Martha Stewart here I come! Aubrey and Chris did pretty well too... Aubrey finally took a bottle (but it took an hour and a half to feed her) and I think Chris gained a better appreciation for what I do in a day (but he only had her for 6 hours). And he was hoping we would have twins! HA!
Sunday, 11 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
good work! crafting is a ton of fun! maybe we have some of our mothers wonderful blood in us! are you going to be in Saint George with your parents around Christmas time.... at least i think it was your mom and dad my parents mentioned were going to be there...
Post a Comment