Monday, 12 November 2007

This Game... Again

So I have now been tagged a couple of times and figure I better get on it... so here goes. 6 things you could probably care less about and will probably make fun of me for:

#1. I am scared of the dark. Yup. TERRIFIED. I couldn't tell you why but I am. I am fine if I am laying in bed. I don't need a night-light or anything but if I am walking around, I freak. I have to turn on every light in the house so that I am not in the dark.

#2. I can't handle saliva. I can't share food, chapstick, water, etc. with anyone. Chris included. I'm getting a little better when it comes to Chris, but I know that I won't be able to share things with Aubrey especially since children are extra saliva-ish. It makes me cringe to even think about it.

#3. I LOVE scary movies. I think I like that rush of feeling just a little bit scared. I used to like them because they didn't scare me when most other people were scared. Now some scare me and I like them even more. One of my personal favorites is The Grudge.

#4. I HATE public washrooms. I avoid them were possible and when I absolutely must use one, it is a long drawn out process of covering the toilet seat with toilet paper, flushing the toilet with my foot, preparing the paper towel so that I don't have to touch the nob after I wash my hands, washing my hands VERY thoroughly, turning off the water with the already used paper towel and making sure I don't touch the handle of the door when I leave. I'm sure you didn't want to read all that...

#5. I've always wanted glasses/contacts. Dumb, I know. Most people curse these items. I just think they look cute. I have often bought (cheap) frames with no prescription and worn them for fun.

#6. I am a zit squeezer. (How embarrassing... I never thought I would share that one). I like to pop zits. It's totally gross but I find it strangely satisfying (come on, you know you all like to do it too!). And now I will never be able to show my face in public again...

So I guess I need to tag 6 people is it? So the torch is passed to Carly, Jon (it appears you run the blog show), HANS, Stan, Mindy, and Britt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally get the public washroom thing... YUCK!!! As much as I don't want to admit it either, I'm a zit popper too! Cute things!

Jon, Wendy, Riley, Chris, and Jo said...

Hello, just caught up on all the blog. What a word. BLOG! Very cute. Darling hair and baby to match! Almost feels like I am at home. Love ya!

ec said...

gah...scary movies. i'm so not with you on that one.

when you come, we'll have to put the kiddies to bed and catch a show....girls nite. darren volunteers to babysit!

i'm excited for you to come!