Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Sorry!

I'm sorry for that last post everyone! I really shouldn't have watched it being in the state I am in. I seriously BAWLED uncontrollably. I have no idea who these people are. I saw this through a friend's blog and I felt like I should share it as I was honestly touched by this family's faith and strength. It made me so much more thankful for the gospel as well as for my healthy little girl and healthy pregnancy. I am so blessed!
(I'm also sorry that I got a little cheesy here, but I felt the last post needed an explanation).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wept as well Ashley. I am so grateful for Gospel in my life .. We are all sooooo blessed.

ehjenn said...

I also sobbed. I had seen it just the night before and it was so sad and touching. My sis in law lost her baby the day before her due date also so it brought up lots of old feelings. You are a sweet girl. Miss seein you at Stay and Play.

Ashley Smith said...

I bawled my guts out Lizzy couldn't figure out what was wrong with me.

Anonymous said...

I bawled, after having a rough day with my little girls, all i did for an hour was watch them sleep and i was soo grateful for them, tantrums and all

ec said...

ash.

that was intense.

my thoughts and prayers are with them...