I think it's time that I admitted I have a problem. I am addicted to blogger. I think I check my blog at least three times a day (when my kids are sleeping, of course) as well as all the blogs on my list. I usually leave a comment after every new post on my blog list too, except for lately because often times I am holding a sleeping Jensen. Sometimes when I have a little extra time on my hands and I'm feeling particularly bored I will follow other people's links and look at random people's blogs. Is that a little creepy? I've often wondered how many other blogger addicts are out there and how many people actually look at my blog. Just for fun I'd kind of like to get a count so if you look at my blog, leave a comment after this post! I'd love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

40 comments:
you know i'm here...
me too... and girl you are not alone. all you admitted to I do the same thing (except the cute sleeping baby)
Me too... if the kids are occupied for a few moments I have to check blogs... ahh... We need to start an AA blogger group or something :)
i'm guilty of blogging and i don't even have one of my own!
haha thats so funny i was just wondering the same thing... And i am addicted also and like to look at random people i dont know!!
I have to say I am addicted too. Mainly I just love to read other mom's stories, rants and thoughts. And I love being able to share my stories, rants and thoughts on life.
please. you can tell i'm always on here! it's a problem, really. but aren't you glad i post so much, so you have stuff to look at all the time? jk.... lol.
ash, i'm right here with ya! i feel like such a creeper sometimes...
count me in.
oh you are so not alone!!!! I love it when people comment on my blog!! I also creep on peoples friends, but it's fun! I love it! That's what blogging is for and I hate it when people have provate blogs, what's up with that, are they worried people will blog stalk them???? lol ;)
Hilarious! I'm the same way! It's so addicting! I often wonder who stalks my blog, if anyone, and why they don't leave me a little comment!
Um, I totally stalk your blog! I am Erin's cousin, so whenever you leave a comment on hers, I hop on over here and check your blog out!
It's your dang cute kids that keep me coming back :)
I love reading about your cute little family, since we dont get together as often as I would like to!
Hey, Ash. I like to keep up with the life and times of the fabulous Cahooons so I'm known to sneak a peak here and there. See ya around sometime.
I just want to point out that that last comment was not Jess as the heading would indicate, but Cheryl who opted to use my account to post her comments.
one word ashley...statcounter!
I am a blog creeper.
So, a friend told me the other night that there is a feature you can add that you can tell who has looked at your blog...not just numbers, but who...I am going to look into it today.
Hey, score on the comments, I should try and get a few more sometime! :)
I am also a blog creeper..I even have a blog myself.. you can check it out if you want. http://debduncan.blogspot.com/
Sounds like all is well with you and your lovely family.
I am not anonymous obviously.. I forgot to check off the name thingy.. Sorry about that.. what a doughhead..Honestly!!
Of course we're REGULAR!
Love and miss ya!
I am a blog creeper too!! LOL I have meet you once. My name is Amy and I am good friends with Amber. But now the jerk ;) moved to Florida! YOu and I had our babies a day apart, and I always like to check to see if you have pictures posted of him!! Congrats btw!! I can't believe that lady went on and on about Jensen's size! I am jealous that he is sleeping through the night that much, I do the happy dance when I get a good 6 hours out of mine!
u already know i stalk you...
hehe
u already know i stalk you...
hehe
we schows read your blog!
I am one of those stalkers...(Ashley Smith's mom)
I do the exact same thing. I have limited myself now to checking blogs 2 times a week because it was getting out of hand, like daily and I was using up too much nap time. I also blog stalk, but it is fun because I find people's blogs that I know and then add to my list and usually let them know I read, although there are a few I haven't yet...creepy I know.
Such a treasured picture of Aubrey reading with Grandpa. Isn't life golden?
I just stick to blogs of family members so that I can keep in touch without actually talking or interacting in any way with anyone. Plus I like to leave cynical or even negative comments so that I can add a dose of reality to the otherwise gushingly positive realm of mommy-blogging.
Just kidding, you know I love you.
i too am addicted. and i also am creepy!
hun look t the time, i am guilty as well! wow you sure have alot of ppl who check yur blog!
here I am too! Love to hear how your doing! I can't wait to meet Jensen by the way
holy moly you got a lot of responses with that post eh? i just thought i'd answer some of your questions...
norah has always been fine on her tummy, i think it's cause i started putting her on it from like the second week of life! ha. and now she can't stay off of it. it's hard for diaper changing!
i am dying to start school, but a little nervous. i just hope it goes alright, having a baby and everything. it will take some adjusting on everyone's part, i'm sure. i haven't started her on a bottle, i am still going to nurse, and i'm just going to start pumping here pretty soon at night to start stocking up, so that she can have one bottle while i'm gone, but it will still be breastmilk. who knows. she will be 8 months when i start again, so i don't know what kind of a schedule we'll be on!!!!!!!
i really want to see you at christmas if i get a chance. but when are you going to st. george??? we'll be in lethbridge for a couple weeks, but it might be crazy. let me know your plans!
and this turned into the longest comment EVER! sorry... i should have just sent it on a message over facebook, but now i'm done and too lazy to copy-paste!!!
As you can see, you're not alone. We all love getting comments - so that necessitates stalking!
Jadi
Yup, I'm here at least once a day!
I, for one, never check my own blog, arabianroundabout.blogspot.com, nor do I check your blog. Oh, wait. Dang! Busted!
Dextrous, if you figure out how to do that, let me know.
your not the only one ashley, i do it TOO!!!
Hi Ashley!!
I am Jadi's Friend Stephanie. YUP...GUILTY, I STALK!! I found your blog through Stan and Gerry's, which of course came from Jadi's!! So I just read one day and LAUGHED SO MUCH. You have a great blog. I do love the pics of AUBREY AND JENSEN...yes they do look like siblings!! Since that day I stalk you every other week to see what is new with your life and kids. BTW they are SO ADORABLE!!
Have a FUN TIME IN ST. GEORGE. I love it down there. My sis used to be in AZ and now they are in CALI so we have DRIVEN many a TIME through ST GEORGE. We have EVEN stayed there a million times!! BEAUTIFUL. Great golf my hubby says!! Me I am more PRIVY to the SHOPPING!! Yup shop-aholic, hey at least I can admit it!! I do love the ROCK COLOURS...RED then going PURPLE just outside St. George as you enter the GRAND CANYON. Awesome terrain down there.
Thanks so much for letting me read your blog. It is always so neat to see what others are up to!! Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Stephanie
hey Ash, so this is like a year late lol but I totally love reading about your life...and I'm a total blog stalker and I don't have one haha
xoxo
Post a Comment