Friday, 21 November 2008

Funny Girl

Aubrey makes me laugh. It's the worst when I try to get upset with her; she gives me the biggest, cheesiest grin she can muster, scrunches up her nose, and fake laughs through her teeth. It works every time and she knows it. I just can't help but bust up!
Another thing she does that just cracks me up is if I ask her to give me something that she has in her hand, she'll walk up to me and go to give me the object but as soon as I go to grab it from her, she pulls it away really fast and then runs off. She's her father's daughter in so many ways. What a tease.


This is one of Aubrey's latest fetishes. When Jensen was a little smaller and I was still attempting to give him a soother, Aubrey would find the soother, whether it be in Jensen's mouth, on the counter, wherever, and pop it in her mouth. This may not seem out of the ordinary to anybody else but Aubrey has never taken a soother. When she was a little baby, if I tried to give her a soother, it would just make her cry furiously. It must be a genetic thing as Jensen isn't too keen on them either. Anyways, I found Aubrey's old soothers and let her have them. She honestly carried all four of them around. I thought it was funny. They are now all thrown away because I don't want her to get attached and she has thankfully forgotten about them.


Chris says this is a little inappropriate to post, and he's probably right. I just thought it was too funny not to share! The other day, while I was doing laundry, I found Aubrey running around like this! I just had to grab the camera before taking it away.


And of course I can't leave out my handsome prince. He's now sleeping 10 hours straight at night! Moving him into his own room was the best thing I could have ever done.

14 comments:

Mason Clan said...

Ya you for sure dont want her getting addicted to those... Carter is and i am having such a hard time trying to get ride of them... So i consider you lucky that your kids arent that into them.. Sometime i think that i really dont want to even let my next kid try and have one.. But i think that part of the problem is that i am also addicted.. It is just such an easy way to keep in quite in public... I love these pictures.. Your kids are adorable i cant wait to see them!!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

HAHAHAHA i love the pic of aubrey and youe bra!! sooo funny!!!

ec said...

finally! i was about to send you some annoying emails about posting again ... ha.

aubrey is darling. halle is excited to see her. she keeps telling me that aubrey can walk! and we'll see her at christmas! and she's her friend! so cute.

and jensen is huge! can i still hold him all night in st. george? please? so cute ... and definitely aubrey's bro.

got your message. i'll call ya tonight. my life is a gong show;)

Ashley Smith said...

Lizzy did the same thing with Sams soothers, funny how they do that. So cute.

kelsey said...

somebody is well-endowed! ha. jk. funny pic though. and you are right, moving them into their own room does wonders!!!

Kelli Olsen said...

Cute pics! I love Aubrey's sweater in the first pic! And tell Chris that pretty much everyone who read's your blog wears a bra and therefore see's them all the time...lol!

(Japes) said...

I don't wear a bra. . . .

ec said...

did your phone die? i tried back but got the same weird fuzz...

i'll try again soon.

The Samples Sampler said...

LOL!! Love the bra picture! Tell Chris that it's only inappropriate if he is wearing the bra! Haha!

Skye said...

I wish we could get Stratton's soother away!!! It's a nightmare. I love all the pictures, and the bra one is hilarious! So not inappropriate! :)

The Five Jacksons said...

10 hours a night - that is awesome! He is handsome!
Jadi

Ryan and Amanda said...

Great post, Ashley! Love the pictures, pretty funny little girl. I heard it orks really good to cut the soother nipple with scissors. That way the kid doesn't like it anymore and they are the one to throw it away, not you.

Amber said...

Hmmm. I thought I already commented here. Oh well. Cute kids...I like Aubrey's sweater

Woods said...

Your kids are so cute! haha that bra pic is hilarious