Remember that contest I entered a while back? I won! Well, I got first runner up, but still, I got some pretty sweet stuff. I think I was supposed to take a picture of me opening the package, but I didn't have a camera with me when I got it and I dove right in anyway.
Here is a list of the goods:
- a package of Stride Sweet Peppermint gum
- a $10 gift card to Michael's Craft Store
- Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- a bag of Reisen's Candy
- a $5 gift card to Quizno's
- Ribbon (it's way cute so I think I'm going to have to make a couple of bows for Aubrey with it)
- People magazine
Good haul, eh? I can't say for sure which was my favorite thing... The Reisen's went pretty fast because I love them so much and I'm just loving the lip balm. I think I have a new favorite flavour of gum too... and I just can't say enough about Quizno's! Yummy! So I guess it was a four-way tie! Thanks for the package Sarah!
P.S. I chopped about 6" off my hair!
Sunday, 7 December 2008
I WON!
Posted by Ashley at 13:32
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
no pictures of the hair?
and i've been waiting for the post...i knew you won. sweet.
see you soooooon!
We will have to see some pics of the new cut. What contest did you enter? It is always so fun when you win stuff.
Congrats on the win! Now get some pictures of the new hair on here...I'm dying to see it!!! : )
you can't just say that, and then not post a sweet glamour shot of yourself! (i know you've already taken dozens...)
what contest!! i never win anything...dang it...but congrats to you!!!
cant wait to see the hair!
how do you decide if you are going to cut your hair or grow it, i am always going back and forward. HOORAY for winning!!
congratulations. but sorry you can't just drop a bomb like that and not have any pictures. come one let us see your hair.
Post a Comment