This family was completely spoiled yesterday! My in-laws wanted to have a bit of a Christmas celebration with us as we weren't going to be around this year so my mother-in-law made a very delicious turkey dinner with all the fixins and then we (Aubrey, Jensen, Chris, and I) opened Christmas presents! Darcy and Jessica (Chris' brother and sister-in-law) had our names this year. They got me some adorable PJ's, Chris 3 DVDs (Kung-Fu Panda, Hancock, and Hellboy II), Aubrey the cutest Roxy hoodie and a book, and Jensen the most adorable little Quicksilver sweater. Ma and Pa Shurtz got Chris, Jensen and Aubrey the Elmo Live. I think Chris was the most excited about it! He's been talking about it for the last few months. Aubrey got the "Little People" farm and she has been playing with it ALL day. Jensen got a cute little keyboard-type-thing that you hang up in the crib so he can kick it and it plays music. It can also lay flat on the floor for when he is bigger. Aubrey and Jensen got a bunch of books, the "Sleeping Beauty" DVD and some CDs with children's music. I got an argyle sweater (that I love and adore and will probably be wearing it everyday for the next 4 months... just kidding!), a purse that my mother-in-law made - it's so dang cute - and a gift card for 2 movies, 2 pops and a med. bag of popcorn. Date Night! Wahoo! Chris hasn't gotten his Christmas present yet because he hasn't told his mom what he wants. Truth be told, he doesn't know what he wants. Well, that's affordable anyway. After presents, we played a few rounds of around the world. I love that game even though I am incredibley horrible at it! For those of you who don't know, around the world is a pingpong game. There are no pictures this time. Sorry. Sadly, my camera's batteries were dead last night... Oh well. Thanks Mom and Dad Shurtz for everything! You're the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
sounds so fun! Thats one of the best parts of having the first grandkids...they get so darn spoiled! Have fun in St. George! We'll have to all get together when you get back.
Awww... sounds like you guys had fun and got a great haul! Wow... and you still have another round to go! Crazy! Have fun in Utah!
wow. you got quite the haul. lucky lucky... i love christmas. lol.
What fun. It is great to have multiple Christmas' Spreads the joy over multiple days instead all at once I think.
Post a Comment