Monday, 26 January 2009

The Blowout



How could someone so little, and cute, and sweet, and innocent do this?



I can count on one hand - well, maybe two hands - how many times Jensen has leaked out of his diaper. But never in my entire mothering career have I seen a blowout like this! And you should have seen the diaper...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have only had that once, while a friend of jareds from law school was holding her(who has never held a child before, and was wearing a designer suit) it got ALL over him, angie, and the boston pizza's change table is perm stained

kelsey said...

nice!! that is impressive, to say the least. i love getting those soggen onesies over their heads after something like that! he is sooo big! and holy blue eyes! more pictures. now. please.

Ashley Smith said...

ewwww, I hate that when it happens. Never even know where to start. Bath time I guess. I usually tok it as a time to buy bigger diapers so they would hold it all in.

Amber said...

AWESOME! I am pretty sure Porter had one like that...just the one time, but you never forget one that bad! :)

Kristy said...

ewww. Jensen will LOVE these pictures when he is a teenager!!

kyleandtaryn said...

Eww, I just changed one of those a few minutes ago. Seriously, I don't know what it is but this week Claire has had a few blowouts. I think it's how she sits when she messes because there's nothing on the front of the diaper, but it's up to her armpits. Sorry for the graphic detail. lol. Gross.

The Five Jacksons said...

Ashley - Didn't know your email but I wanted to say thanks for your kind comments on our blog. Especially this last time. So many times I find such comfort or strength from the wise and loving words of my old and NEW friends. Thanks!

Francis Family said...

oh my goodness! That is huge! hahaha I have to laugh! I've had too many of those lately also but not that bad! ha man, thank goodness for the wipeable mattress!

DeAnna said...

Oh the joys of motherhood! However nasty and gross they may be at times. Triston was like that as a baby, either blowing out or going while being changed. Your little man has some awesome blue eyes!

The Lowry's said...

Okay that is a big one, but I remember Jaycie constantly blew out of her diaper, ALL the time it seemed. Only about half or a 1/3 as big, but blew out nonetheless. Bryce rarely did. So I counted my blessings. I love his blue eyes!