Sunday, 1 March 2009

Clarification



I feel as though I NEED to clarify what is going on this summer as I have had a few comments that apparently I made it sound like I was pregnant and that that was the big "secret". I still haven't quite figured out how anyone could come to that conclusion from my last post... Just so you all know I am 100% sure I am NOT PREGNANT thank you very much! So needless to say Chris has given me the okay to disclose our summer plans. What IS happening is Chris has signed on with APX to sell security systems once again. One of their managers started pestering him the middle of August and after much contemplation we finally gave in! So this year our summer adventure takes us to (drum roll please)..........
RED DEER!
I am so thrilled because I grew up in the Red Deer area and I know it fairly well so I have BIG plans. We both feel that this is going to be a good summer for us. Wish us luck!

Up next: Jensen's six month pictures and his first experience with solids!

*For those of you who were wondering, the picture from the last post was taken on our trip to the Dominican Republic in February of 2006. The picture from this post was one I took in Farmer's Branch (Dallas), TX when we lived there summer of 2006. It's one of my favorite pix so I thought I would share!

9 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

ooo red deer is closer to calgary you know. I like that. i am making big plans. lol

kelsey said...

pregnancy didn't even cross my mind. lol. that's exciting that you get to stay close to home. good luck with all the planning/moving!

R&A said...

YAYAY I know you have mentioned something about Red Deer before but now that it's out I am so excited!! I have a feeling we are going to see you guys a lot this summer!!

Anonymous said...

yay for red deer! i lived there for 2 months before i got married! so fun!! good luck!!

Ryan and Amanda said...

You'll enjoy Red Deer lots I am sure! Pregnancy didn't even cross my mind, funny how some people think. I think it will be nice being closer to home for you that way you can go home and visit when you want!
Jensen must be very well fed for being such a big boy! Such a cutie!

Amber said...

oops...the pregnancy thing...was that me? I thought it was clear that I was joking. Sorry!

kyleandtaryn said...

Yay! I hope we can see you this summer! Good luck with everything!

Woods said...

How fun to be going to a familiar place and close to home too!
And weird I keep getting a random call asking for Chris Shurtz.

The Lowry's said...

Hey I read this post forever ago but didn't comment. It will be nice to be close and sounds like things will work our really well. Weird, how people thought you might be pregnant. People are always too quick to jump to that conclusion in all situations.