Jensen's sixth month mark has come and gone (as well as his seventh month mark, but we'll start with six months) and he has accomplished so much in this time!

He has started solids and absolutely LOVES to eat. I don't know what else I would have expected considering his size. We started out with the usual Rice Cereal and he gobbled it down so fast! He acted as though he had been starving for months!

He is now sitting up on his own really well!

He started rolling from back to front and is now rolling everywhere!

He's still toothless (lucky me)!

And he is as cute as ever!


7 comments:
Yay! You figured out your picture thingy! He is SO CUTE! I'll give you a call tomorrow sometime so we can hang out! Missed our chat tonite!
okay, that rolling pic is darling AND he looks just like aubrey, no?
so cute.
I agree, the rolling pic is so darn cute. I love him looking back at you! aw.
What a handsome little man. He is getting so grown up looking too.
what a handsome little guy!
he is so so adorable. I love his blue eyes!
holy cow ashley, they are sooo big! i havent seen you guys in forever..ive only seen Jensen once i think...crazyness..we need a girls night..uhhuh..
i forgot to mention their cuteness factor...soo cute!
Post a Comment