Jensen's birthday party took place on the 31st of August (his actual birthday is the 28th) at my in-law's house. I'm lucky to have such awesome in-laws who do so much for us. It was so fun to have so many people there to celebrate Jensen's birthday. My parents were there, Grandma and Grandpa George, Ma and Pa Shurtz, Darcy and Jessica, Candace and Andrew, Teagan, and Levi. We ate hamburgers and opened presents and then had cupcakes. It was a fun evening with family.

Jensen got to try his first pickle. The bitterness didn't seem to phase him too much, but he doesn't like them. He won't eat them to this day!

Aubrey reading a book with G & G George

Aubrey reading a story with her favorite person, Jessica

Opening presents

He really enjoyed everything he received...

...but I think this little truck was his favorite. He just wanted to play with it the entire time.

And then came the cupcakes. He was so fascinated with the flame!

This was his first taste of sweets. He didn't really love it. I guess he's just not a cake person. We have learned since that he LOVES ice cream!

5 comments:
Great pitures! Cutest one year old ever! Happy Birthday, Jensen! I feel the need to say that, even though it was 3 months ago. :)
Oh my goodness! Jensen is so stinkin cute!!! And Aubrey is gorgeous! You have a seriously cute family and Im lovin all your updates:)
I can't believe he is already 1, man they grow up fast
I have to agree with Jensen, ice cream is better than cake. Such a cute boy. It truly is nice to have good inlaws
Am I the only one that noticed that he was sans shirt and pants? Awesome. That'll have to be the theme at my next birthday.
Post a Comment