Aubrey: Daddy, where are you going?
Chris: I'm going to work.
Aubrey: Oh. When I was older I used to work.
Chris: Really? Where did you work?
Aubrey: I worked in Heaven. But I mostly just played. And Connor was alive and Charis was alive so I had to come and be alive.
Chris: I'm going to work.
Aubrey: Oh. When I was older I used to work.
Chris: Really? Where did you work?
Aubrey: I worked in Heaven. But I mostly just played. And Connor was alive and Charis was alive so I had to come and be alive.
I guess I now know what she means when she says, "when I was older."

8 comments:
adorable ... gives some perspective, indeed. liv and hal always used to talk about when they were older too. so cute.
so cute and oh so wise!
That is so precious.
Awww. What a sweet girl!
Who is Connor and Charis?
Connor is her little cousin and Charis is a little girl that stayed at our house for a few days... Long story, but Aubrey hasn't stopped talking about her since she left!! Both are younger than Aubrey.
ha. this is so great. i had to come be alive. isn't that the pits? lol.
She is a genius! It is awesome that you are writing these things down! Way to go!
wow that is really special and sweet...i always think that little ones are wiser then we give them credit for...Aubrey is certainly an old soul..i love this little story!
Post a Comment