Carter:
- is very cuddly and is my first baby to be so
- smiled his first social smile at 15 days old
- is my first baby that likes to be on his tummy
- doesn't like to be swaddled
- likes to sleep with his hands by his face or over his head
- likes his baths
- is so content and rarely cries
- is my first baby to take a soother
- pukes A LOT just like his brother Jensen
- had his days and nights mixed up but is slowly figuring it out
- gets the hiccups quite a bit
- is usually sleeping
- has changed so much over the last month
- weighed 9lbs 14oz and was 23" long as of his 2 week appointment
- now weighs 12lbs 7oz
- is very loved by his big sister and big brother and his mommy and daddy of course!















7 comments:
ashley. i cannot get over how cute he is! seriously .. so cute! love him already.
What. I can't believe he's a month already. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys on Sunday. He sure is handsome!
I love all the many pictures, it really shows more of what he looks like, already changing sooooo much! I love that first one with his belly button, because it just reminds you how fresh and tiny he is still!
Ah, I love him! We need to hang out soon please!! Miss ya!
I can't believe how much he does look like your other two. Hopefully you will be there on Wednesday and i can hold him again.
smooches!
Oh my gosh! I haven't checked blogs in so long, and I was missing out on seeing super cute Carter! He is so, so cute, as I figured he would be. Now, onto the Halloween pics...can't wait to see that "ninja witch"! :)
Post a Comment