i totally agree... i was gonna put that on your other post. soo cute
Ummm, you could have just dress Carter in 3 differant outfits and no one would have believed any differant! I was thinking how much Carter looked like Jensen but it really shows in Aubrey too! Adorable babies!
yeah you do! I love that picture of Jensen, it is so darn sweet. They are all darling, little triplets! lol.
totally! They are all so cute! I still can't believe you have 3!
it's true, you do. good thing you make 'em cute;)
I'd love to say NO YOU DON'T!(but you really really do!)I can't want to see him in person...one day!
It's true! You make beautiful babies, I LOVE all three!
You do! What an adorable brand it is!
I love your brand!
Congrats Ashley! He's so sweet and adorable. Aubrey and Jensen are so grown up too!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
i totally agree... i was gonna put that on your other post. soo cute
Ummm, you could have just dress Carter in 3 differant outfits and no one would have believed any differant! I was thinking how much Carter looked like Jensen but it really shows in Aubrey too! Adorable babies!
yeah you do! I love that picture of Jensen, it is so darn sweet. They are all darling, little triplets! lol.
totally! They are all so cute! I still can't believe you have 3!
it's true, you do. good thing you make 'em cute;)
I'd love to say NO YOU DON'T!
(but you really really do!)
I can't want to see him in person...one day!
It's true! You make beautiful babies, I LOVE all three!
You do! What an adorable brand it is!
I love your brand!
Congrats Ashley! He's so sweet and adorable. Aubrey and Jensen are so grown up too!!
Post a Comment