Wednesday, 3 November 2010

The Flower Girl


Chris' baby sister, Teagan, got married on the 16th of October. I didn't go to the wedding because I didn't feel comfortable taking a 2 day old baby to such a crowded event plus my doctor advised me not to. I was a little sad to miss out on the big day but I knew it was for the best. Aubrey was a flower girl and was so excited to be one! She looked so cute in her dress and her hair all done in curls (thanks again to my sis-in-law Cheryl). At the family dinner she sang the Cuppy Cake Song all by herself because the other little flower girl who was supposed to sing with her got stage fright. I was so proud to hear that she was brave enough to do it!

Congrats to Teagan and Doug. Tig, you looked beautiful (of course!) and we sure love you! We're so happy on your choice of husband too. He's pretty great!

6 comments:

kelsey said...

I absolutely REFUSE to believe that this is teagan!!! Are you freaking kidding me? Man, I am in denial about how old I am! She looks stunning. I need to see more pictures now.

Also, that is one darling little flower girl you have!

Karlene said...

awe she is adorable! she looks like you but i also see amber....is that weird lol

Kelli Olsen said...

oh my goodness! The cuppy cake song was so stinkin cute! She did such a good job!

Cheryl said...

I want to hear Aubrey's version! You should post it if you can. I love that she actually SMILED for a lot of those pictures. She's getting so good at getting her picture taken.

ec said...

is there a video? you know i'd LOVE to see it.

The Lowry's said...

She looks darling. Love the curls. Thanks for letting me hold your little boy. It was the best part of my day.