It's about my hubby. Here goes...
What is your husband's name: Christopher Alan
How long have you been married: 2 years on December 30th
How long did you date before you got married: 3.5 months from the day we started dating to the day we got married.
Who said I love you first: Chris. Hehe. It was on our first date actually! It's funny that I actually stuck around because normally that would freak me out. I guess it was meant to be! Just for future reference, I didn't say it back at that point.
Who is taller: Chris. He's 6' and I'm 5'9"
Who sings better: Oh Chris does for sure.
Who is smarter: Ha! Chris. Hands Down.
Whose temper is worse: It depends on the time of day. Mornings, Chris. Most of the time, me.
Who does the laundry: Me. Chris claims he doesn't know how and I don't think I would trust him with it anyway.
Who does the dishes: Usually me. Chris will sometimes do them.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Standing at the foot of the bed and facing the bed, I do. I honestly don't prefer the left or the right side. I just like to be the furthest from the door. I don't know why.
Who pays the bills: Chris
Who cooks dinner: If dinner actually gets made it's usually me. Chris has made it once or twice.
Who drives when you are together: 99% of the time Chris does. I prefer the man to drive. Silly, I know.Who sings better: Oh Chris does for sure.
Who is smarter: Ha! Chris. Hands Down.
Whose temper is worse: It depends on the time of day. Mornings, Chris. Most of the time, me.
Who does the laundry: Me. Chris claims he doesn't know how and I don't think I would trust him with it anyway.
Who does the dishes: Usually me. Chris will sometimes do them.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Standing at the foot of the bed and facing the bed, I do. I honestly don't prefer the left or the right side. I just like to be the furthest from the door. I don't know why.
Who pays the bills: Chris
Who cooks dinner: If dinner actually gets made it's usually me. Chris has made it once or twice.
Who is more stubborn: I don't know. I think we're both pretty stubborn.
Whose parents do you see the most: At the moment, Chris' as mine are off galavaning in St. George. But considering they only lived a block away from each other, it was pretty even. Actually, I can't lie. I'm sure we spent more time at my parent's place. I think it's just a daughter thing.
Who kissed who first: Chris. It was a pretty brutal kiss too. He asked my permission and I think most people think that's cute, but I prefer a surprise as the question makes me feel all awkward and makes me laugh so during the kiss I was all tight lipped because I was trying not to laugh. Poor Chris.
Who proposed: Chris
Who is more sensitive: Me. By far.
Who has more friends: I think we're pretty equal considering we mostly have the same friends. I might have a few more...
Who wears the pants in the family: I don't think either of us do. It's pretty equal.
Where did you meet your husband: That I actually remember? I was 13 and he was almost 16. He was working on our house and then he and my older brother became very good friends when we moved to Raymond.
Where was your first date: I think it was BP's. It was an odd night so I don't really remember that part of it.
Where was your first kiss: Outside of Taylor and Kipp's house in Lethbridge. We had only been dating for 3 days!
Where did you get engaged: At "Time Out for Women" at the Lethbridge Enmax Centre in front of 2500 women. It was the sweetest thing ever! And quite the surprise as we had never actually even discussed marriage before considering we had only been dating for a month. He had the ring and everything.
Where did you get married: Cardston Alberta Temple
Where was the honeymoon: We went to my parents Cabin on Flathead lake, Montana for a few days and then in February we went to Punta Cana, Dom. Rep.Who is more sensitive: Me. By far.
Who has more friends: I think we're pretty equal considering we mostly have the same friends. I might have a few more...
Who wears the pants in the family: I don't think either of us do. It's pretty equal.
Where did you meet your husband: That I actually remember? I was 13 and he was almost 16. He was working on our house and then he and my older brother became very good friends when we moved to Raymond.
Where was your first date: I think it was BP's. It was an odd night so I don't really remember that part of it.
Where was your first kiss: Outside of Taylor and Kipp's house in Lethbridge. We had only been dating for 3 days!
Where did you get engaged: At "Time Out for Women" at the Lethbridge Enmax Centre in front of 2500 women. It was the sweetest thing ever! And quite the surprise as we had never actually even discussed marriage before considering we had only been dating for a month. He had the ring and everything.
Where did you get married: Cardston Alberta Temple
I LOVE this man!

Tag a few people: Amber Edwards, Erin Cahoon, Carly Smith any anyone else who wants to do it!

2 comments:
Wow I didn't realize I was behind on your blog.
Sounds like fun times at the Cahoons... Jealous!
Love the you and Chris post. You guys' are so cute. I loved the kiss part!! It made me laugh!
Way to go on the piano! I am sure it will be put to good use!
I love that I am not the only one who got married within 4 months of dating someone! I totally was one of the 2500 women at Time Out... it was really sweet. I remember seeing Chris, and kept wondering what the heck he was doing there. A guy kinda sticks out at those kinda things! I love the kiss story... too funny!
Post a Comment