I haven't been doing a very good job at posting Aubrey's monthly pictures on time. As you may have noticed, I completely skipped her 5 month pictures. Truthfully it's because they didn't turn out very well. She was tired, the lighting was bad, the angles were bad... I really need to work on my picture taking skills! This months pictures didn't turn out so well either. I couldn't get her to keep that dang bear out of her mouth! Oh well, they're pretty cute anyway. So here they are. She really has grown...
Aubrey at 5 months


Yeah, she's a big baby. As of her checkup on Friday she weighs almost 19 lbs and is 27"! We are now looking for a new car seat. She is also a very social girl and kind of a flirt. She can now sit up on her own, roll over from her tummy to her back (yup, no more tummy time for her!), waves (kind of), and babbles away saying "mama", "dada", "rara", and "baba". And her favorite thing of all: SQUEALING!


2 comments:
She is so dang CUTE! Miss you guys!
Keep on taking 'monthly' photos as you will love to look back on them even though they don't always turn out great. So fun to read your blog. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment