Wednesday, 12 December 2007

A Solid Start

Or rather, starting solids!
Yup, yesterday was the big day! Aubrey had her first taste of solids. It was a messy yet fun event. She would open her mouth wide for the spoon every time and then give a confused and disgusted look as she played with the food in her mouth. I don't think she swallowed much.

As you can see she was not quite sure how she felt about the whole thing...
And when it came down to it she just preferred to eat the bib!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun! she's getting so big!

Kelli Olsen

Jon, Wendy, Riley, Chris, and Jo said...

Ohhh... I just wanna sqeeze her!

ec said...

chrash...

are you still partying it up in utah? when do you get back?

i need an update...

Amber said...

She is so cute! You are falling behind. I am a slacker blogger too, but...Dec. 12...come on! ;)

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

she is just growing! time goes by so quickly! i hope to see u and her again soon!