No, this is not an announcement that there is another baby on the way (thank goodness)! Psyched you out, though, didn't I? Chris and I are just so excited to finally have a piano in our house! We got this beauty just over a month ago and have been having so much fun with it. I'm working on improving my piano skills and voice skills and Chris... well, I honestly don't know if he could get any better at either! He has been learning a lot of new songs. It's been great for the both of us.
Wednesday, 5 December 2007
A New Addition to Our Family
Posted by Ashley at 08:10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How exciting! And what a lovely picture above it! :)
Hy it is Christopher.
How is it going over there.
I like the blog.
I miss you guy's lot's
salam alakum
to you all
Seeya
Post a Comment