Thursday, 5 June 2008
One Year
Aubrey turned one today. I can't believe it has already been one year since this baby girl entered the world. It feels like it was just yesterday when I finally got to hold her for the first time after 9 months of joyful anticipation. It's amazing how much love I instantly felt when I saw her for the first time. She was so perfect and so beautiful. I remember that I just couldn't stop staring at her and just wanting to hold her all the time. The feeling was overwhelming. And now she is one. She is still so perfect and so beautiful and I love her more than ever. "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be." Happy Birthday princess!
Posted by Ashley at 18:31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
What a spiritual giant she is at the age of one. So cute, I see a resemblance to her mom in this one. Miss you! Hugs and kisses to Aubrey.Happy birthday again!!
happy birthday aubrey!
i want to squeeze her thighs...
Yay! Happy Birthday Aubrey!
I miss you Aubrey soooooooooooooo much!! I can't believe you're one already. I look forward to seeing you and your mom in a month. Give your Dad a squeeze for me.
awww so cute happy bday!
aww! happy birthday!
I can't believe that she is 1. She is so cute. I hope you have fun down in the states.
HAPPY BELATED AUBREY!! she is getting soo big! i cant believe she is one already! and your new baby will be here before we know it!
miss u!
Post a Comment