Monday, 2 February 2009

Jensen - 5 Months



For the first time in Jensen's life I have taken a picture ON his monthly birthday. I am amazed with myself! I have no idea why I have such a hard time just getting out the camera and taking pictures. And I wanted to be a photographer. Ha! For both Aubrey and Jensen I wanted to take a picture of them on their monthly birthdays by the same stuffed animal so that I could see how much they have grown. I simply stopped part way through the year with Aubrey and Jensen I have had a hard time even starting. Oh well. As long as there are pictures every month, right? So here he is, my cute chubby little man!



This is a picture of Jensen where he is still technically 4 months. Honestly, I took it maybe a week before his 5 month mark... Oops!



I bought him a Bumbo at Christmas time and he seems to like it okay.



He likes it even more when we connect the tray and put his cars in front of him. He likes his cars already!



Tummy time has become a lot better. I used to call it "torture time" because as soon as I would put Jensen on his tummy, he would scream bloody murder!



Now he doesn't think it's so bad. When he gets tired of it, he just rolls over!



That's right! He's rolling over too! He first rolled over at 5 weeks (to the day) and was doing it consistently for about a week and then just stopped.



Then at 5 months (to the day) he started doing it again like he had been doing it all along!





Jensen is still sleeping really well. He was sleeping 12 hours consistently before we left for St. George, but the trip threw him off a bit and was sleeping for 10.5 hours, but we have made it back up to 12 hours a few times and I am looking forward to when it is the norm. He goes to bed at 7 like his sister and if he wakes up before 6 he goes right back to sleep and will sleep for 3 more hours. After that, he still has two 2.5 hour naps during the day. I have seriously been blessed with two of the best sleepers and for that I am thankful. Heaven knows that I am not my best when I don't get a good nights rest.
Jensen is a social butterfly. He loves to be where the party is. He also loves to be held by anyone. He has the cutest laugh, the sweetest smiles, and is such a fun boy!

9 comments:

Amber said...

He is the cutest dang kid ever! Great pictures!

kelsey said...

he's so cute ash! those blue eyes are ridiculous. and you did get some great sleepers eh? nice. i can't believe it's already been 5 months!

Kelli Olsen said...

what a handsome little man! I figured out what part of him reminds me of Chris...its his eyes!

ec said...

what a stud. he has a perfectly shaped head...have you noticed? he totally does...

Ashley Smith said...

I can't believe how big he is. I have the same problem with picture taking. I have lots from before but as I look at the past 6 months... Your kids are so cute!!

carly said...

He is such a handsome little man. I hope I can meet him soon!

Woods said...

Jensen has the cutest little face he looks so grown up too! cool pics!

Woods said...

Jensen has the cutest little face he looks so grown up too! cool pics!

Jessica.B said...

oh my heck! i want to maul him! is there a cute baby???