Wednesday, 1 April 2009

The Siblings

I'm starting to wonder if we're going to be one of those families that has a "brand" if you know what I mean.
Aubrey at 6 months:



Jensen at 6 months:


Yes Erin, I definitely agree. They look A LOT alike.

7 comments:

kelsey said...

holy crap. that is awesome. at least you know your kids will all be super cute! lol.

Ashley Smith said...

They look so much alike but Aubrey looks so girly and Jensen deffinatly looks all boy. It is funny how they can look so much alike and still look so different.

Ryan and Amanda said...

So cute Ashley! You definately do have a brand with those kids!

Cheryl said...

it's true! i actually forgot what aubrey looked like when she was jensens age. crazy. super duper cuties though!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

love it! It's funny, because you're right, they do look alike, yet Aubrey couldn't be more girl, and Jensen more boy! Funny how that works. Babies are the coolest.

Jessica.B said...

oh my gosh. they are so adorable! they look so similar but so different in their own little way!! you sure do have gorgeous babies!!

The Lowry's said...

Wow, they sure do. I should look at my kids pictures. I know they look a lot alike, but how much? I really haven't compared. Good to see you are back. I was wondering if anything had happened to you, you hadn't posted for a while. When is the move to Red Deer?