Friday, 29 October 2010

Carter Gibb Shurtz

Our newest addition.

8lbs 7.6oz, 21.5" of perfection born October 14, 2010 at 3:45 am.

12 comments:

Lyndsay said...

He's absolutely darling!!! Hooray he's here now I'm just waiting for mine!!

ec said...

i love him! so excited to meet him.

Skye said...

Congrats!!! He's SO cute!!

Karlene said...

it's about time!!! i've been waiting very patiently for a picture ;) now i just need some more lol

Ashley Smith said...

love love love xoxox

Deb said...

Congratulations!!!! Such a sweetie.

kyleandtaryn said...

Sooo cute! Thanks for letting me cuddle him for so long! He is perfection!

The Samples Sampler said...

Congrats! He is perfect!

KiraE said...

He is adorable! I am glad to hear everything is going well! (I ran into your mom the other day!)

Mason Clan said...

He is adorable! That picture is so sweet!! Congrats! You guys have very good taste in names:)!!

The Lowry's said...

Congrats. I can't wait to meet him!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

it's funny because your pregnancy didn't seem long enough for me...(yes, feel free to slap me next tiem you see me!)
It's crazy he's here already - he's beautiful, love the name, love your families, you guys rock.